Saturday, June 8, 2013

Adding some passion & fun in my weekly routine

Currently listening/viewing:

I've decided that every Sunday, I'm going to devote Mia's [naptime] to some much needed [me time].  So that's at least 2 hours of either reading a book on the balcony or creating a new card design or set of cards in my room.  Absolutely no cleaning, washing dishes, or anything else.  Well, maybe I could incorporate some multi-tasking by loading laundry during that time, like once she goes down for her nap, and then later on in the evening, I'll go back to my usual cleaning rituals.

I think I really need something like this. 1) I don't need to spend any money doing so. 2) I've been super stressed out lately.  So much so that I've been having these terrible dreams about every single one of my problems, and it's night after night.  It prevents me from having good mornings, which leads to rough days. 3) I want to get more serious about cardmaking.. maybe go into making custom invitations & greeting cards? Here goes another one of my ideas that eventually flops but I have so much fun failing ;) haha

So with that said, I may get back into blogging on a regular basis.  Once a week, Monday mornings most likely, I'll post about my new creations or whatnot.  I mean, hey, this is therapeutic too right? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment