Friday, March 30, 2012

One week til moving weekend!

I'm so excited to move, and yet there's still so much I feel like I have to do/pack! I look around our current living spaces, and I see a lot of stuff still. It's mostly DH's stuff, which he says he's in no rush to pack. I wonder if I should just do it myself.. No, I might pack something of his that he needs or wants out. Don't wanna get in trouble lol

We have all our basic kitchenware already, I think. Tomorrow, I should take inventory of what we have and make sure everything is complete, or at least nearly so.

AH! And my SHOES! I'll do that tomorrow as well, since it would help me find all my pairs that seem to have gone AWOL over the years ;)

On Monday, I'll have JJ start packing up Mia's toys. As long as she has a handful of her regularly used toys, I'm sure she'll survive the next week.

This was seriously the most pointless, anti-climatic post in the world. But I'm just so excited, I need to put my tasks down SOMEWHERE. And since this is pretty much an invisible blog (considering I'm sure no one reads it), I might as well use the space hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment